Wednesday 3 October 2012

அண்ணாநகர் டெய்லி ஆசிரியருக்கு ஒரு வாசகரின் கடிதம்

Good Afternoon Sir,

I am a regular reader of Anna Nagar Daily and I am collecting your free copy from Tower Park at  6 AM daily from your delivery boy without fail when I go for morning walk from my residence at Thirumangalam. Some days I am not able to go due to my personal work and hence during those days I read the news thro' your web site www.annanagardaily.blogspot.com.

My wife also reads your paper daily as you publish not only news in and around  Anna Nagar and other parts of the city, state and country  but also very useful tips like ARUSUVAI,MAGALIR PAKKAM AND TIPS.

She is having many cuttings from your paper and prepares dishes(Pure Vegetarian) accordingly. But these are missing in your site. I could not collect your paper on last Friday and Saturday and she was telling me she missed your paper very much.

She likes your paper as you are giving many useful Medical tips also which we don't find in other news papers. We will be very much thankful to you if you publish these parts also in your site so that it will be useful for thousands of  ladies who are not able to get your paper personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annanagar Daily posts